Planning & Footpaths Committee
Planning & Footpaths Committee Members
- Councillor C. Jones (Chair)
- Councillor H. Newton (Vice Chair)
- Councillor M. Flys (ex-officio as Town Mayor)
- Councillor A. Seymour (Deputy Town Mayor)
- Councillor J. Cook
- Councillor B. Dhanda
- Councillor R. Jones
- Councillor D. Kenchington
- Councillor A. Lamont
- Councillor N. Shepherd
- Councillor C. Morgan
This Committee reviews all the major planning applications in Amersham. The Council is a consultee but does not have the power to make any final decisions.
The Committee also monitors tree applications; licence applications; appeals and appeal decisions. Footpaths and matters concerning the open spaces of Amersham will also be debated by this Committee.