VACANCY – TEAM LEADER GROUNDSPERSON / GARDENER
AMERSHAM TOWN COUNCIL
TEAM LEADER GROUNDSPERSON / GARDENER
37 hours/ week
FULL TIME – commencing: 2 April 2018
Salary £20,138 SCP 21-25
plus London Allowance of £ 585 per annum
We are seeking an experienced grounds maintenance Team Leader to supervise a team working in parks and open spaces in Amersham and the surrounding areas.
The Town Council provides a varied grounds maintenance service throughout the year which includes grass-cutting, shrub bed maintenance, hedge cutting, sports ground maintenance, cemetery maintenance, property maintenance, burials and other associated horticultural and aboricultural operations. You will be working in a wide rnage of locations from parks, woodland, recreation grounds, cemeteries and formal gardens.
- Experience in a similar role essential.
- Full clean UK Driving Licence with Trailer Entitlement essential.
- Chemical Spraying Certification PA1 – PA6 preferred.
- NVQ Level 2 in Horticulture or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work outdoors all year round in all weather conditions.
- Certification / experience in use of ride on mowers, tractors, strimmers and mowers.
Download the ATC Team Leader Groundsperson – Job Description
Download the ATC Team Leader Groundsperson – Job Application Form
Completed Application Forms should be returned:
FAO Mark Richardson – Facilities Manager
Amersham Town Council
Flint Barn Court
Closing date for applications – 26 March 2018